Monday at the Movies

Here’s a short, very short, little movie. Just a glimpse of my face for you today.

• I’ve got to hire a new director and videographer.
  • Or, take matters into my own paws.
  • I’m a much better talent than what’s depicted in this short.
  • And – hey – don’t forget to join my holiday card list!
  • Thanks to all those who’ve sent me emails to exchange holiday cards!

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in Scottish Terriers, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Monday at the Movies

1. fozziemum says:

Stuart you look like a royal making a brief appearance to appease the fans hahahah 🙂 hugs Fozziemum xx pee ess must send email 😉

Are you going to take that to the Sundance Film Festival?

3. Kuruk says:

Stu, take matters into your own paws! Wooooowoooooo!

Enough of the teaser-where’s the full length feature?

5. ScottieMom says:

I think it would make for some cool videos if you took matters into your own paws! You could call your videos, “Stu’s Views” and show us where you like to go for walks and what you see using a doggie cam. Much love, The Scottie Mom.

That was too exciting for words. When will we see the rest?? I don’t think that Sid or Shelby would sit still that long.

7. sue ellen says:

Hey…I like that “Stu’s Views” idea ScottieMom . We want ‘MORE’ Stuart !!!
    ♪ roOo L&M ♥

8. Tobias,Cherry,Lady, Shadow says:

So when do we get to see more “action” — great beginning but let’s get it together and do more!!
    Arooo – Tobias, Cherry, Shadow & Lady

9. susieandsidebite says:

Ahhhhhh, Cecil B. Demille’s she ain’t, Barharhar.

The Mad Scots

Stuart, you reminded me so much of this famous line: ” Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close up.” Said by Gloria Swanson as Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard. A classic movie!

11. Misaki says:

Looking good Stuart!

12. I think you should keep the director, your ears exactly went sideways with the squeaky noise on the street. Bravo! Not even Federico Fellini was able to do such a great job (probably he was a kitty, with this lastname)

Oh my – watch out Lassie – there’s a new doggy star on the red carpet! Looking good Stuart! XOXO – Bacon

14. You were MADE for the big screen Stu!
    Wally & Sammy

15. Sady and Marina says:

You look marvelous, Darling. Love Sady and Marina. Sadly, Lucy went on to Heaven several months ago. Marina is way younger than me and on my, the energy she has is tiring me out. Sady

16. Dalton says:

Wow that was short and sweet – just like you!!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )