And I feel just fine today, by the way. I’m not urpy. I just like this foto fun!
What You Learned Today:
- Oh me.
- Yesterday was nice and low key.
- I gave thanks for my life.
- My wonderful life.
- No…not the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life.”
- Speaking of movies…especially holiday movies…did you know that on December 8 on NBC here in the USofA a live theatre version of the Sound of Music is coming on? LIVE.
- Truly. It is.
- One of the peeps LOVES that movie. And one doesn’t.
- I’ll be you can guess which one is which.
- Sing along with me …. here we go… “Squirrel tails and chipmunks and varmints and critters….rat tails and cat snails and mail men with jitters….. THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!” LOL…. I make myself laugh sometimes. “When the cat bites, when the bees sting, when I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my paws in a hole and then I don’t feeeeeeeellllll sooooooo baaaaaaaaad!!!!”
- Yep. I’m a songster.
- Speaking of movies AGAIN…if you live near me, or even if you don’t, you must bark at your peeps to go see the Hollywood Costume exhibit at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.
- I didn’t see Toto, but the peeps saw Dorothy’s blue gingham dress. And Cruella DeVille’s dalmation dresses. And Indiana Jones’ hat and stuff. And Captain Marvel’s cape. Cool.