Y’all remember my Scottie tree from last year, right? Well, it’s almost time to put it up again. I know… it’s a little late. But, see I’ve had such FUN WITH ALL OF MY HOWLIDAY CARDS I haven’t had time!!!
Oh dear. Y’all are so nice to send me cards. I LOVE THEM.
The count is thus: me – a trillion, peeps – 4. Count ’em: 4!
If it weren’t for Their friend over at Lucky Ginger Studio who sent THEM a card, They’d still be at three.
By the way, check out Lucky Ginger to see what’s good for howliday giving. Or any other time of year for that matter.
What You Learned Today:
- People like me more than the like my peeps.
- But that’s OK. Really. It is.
- The Fat Man will be here next week.
- I’ve done no shopping.
- Looks like licks and love is all I’m doling out this year. (And that’s the best kind of gift if you ask moi.)
- OH….so for Saturday’s Where in the World, I was in South Nags Head North Carolina. Woot.