What You Learned Today:
- I’m finally getting out my pawtographed greeting cards.
- And poor Teresa, who won a set of six Watercolor Wednesday cards, is still waiting for hers!
- It’s been rough around the homestead lately. The peeps have been waaaaaay too busy for my taste.
- Too much time spent on the J-O-B and not enough time on moi. Never in my 7-1/2 years of living have I been so neglected. A pat on the head here, and a scratch on the butt there.
- That’s why I jump up in the bed with Them around 2 or 3 AM. And settle my butt in one of Their faces and my snoring snoot in the other’s. Just so They know I’m around.
- Yeah. That reminds Them of me pretty well. Tee Hee!