So, ya think I’m at Downton Abbey today?
After the opera singer performed this past Sunday night, I think it’s time Cora stages an exhibition of my StuART. Don’t you?
See, on Sunday nights the peeps watch Downton Abbey on Masterpiece. And the Sunday before last was the season premier here in the big ‘ole US of A. (All you folks across the pond already know what’s happened…but I don’t.)
And I usually curl up next to a peep and snooze while They watch. Ever since last season, though, when the Crawleys visited friends in Scotland, I’ve been keeping one eye open to keep up with the goings on. I mean, it is Scotland after all. And I’m a Scotsman.
Love me a castle! Woot!
But last Sunday’s episode really upset me. CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ANNA??????
If I had been there, I’d have saved her from the violence. I really would have. I’d have torn the guy from limb to limb. Like grabbing a rat and shaking its neck broken. Like we Scotties can do in a quick flash. Don’t anyone doubt that for a minute.
There. That’d do it.
I can’t bear to watch what happens with her. I’m soooooo sad. The peeps are beside Themselves.
What You Learned Today:
- It’s a sad day at Downton Abbey.
- Hope Anna will recover somehow.
- And Bates will make her feel better. Somehow.
- Hope he doesn’t leave her. You think? Naw. But wait, that was then and this is now.
- Violence is a terrible thing.
- Gotta go…I’m off for tea with Grrrrrand Ma Ma…. whilst the servants polish the silver and cook whips up a syllabub.