Remember my Godsiblings? Here they are at one week old. Snoozing. They take after moi, of course. I’m the champion snoozer. Just in case you didn’t know….
I love my Godsiblings. Or are they my Godcousins? Who knows. Who cares. They’re CUTE!
What You Learned Today:
- Just around the corner from me, a pack of precious Scottie pooches were born on January 10th.
- They sure are small, aren’t they?
- Hey….I’ve got an idea. If YOU want one, then WE could be related. Right? Isn’t that how that works? Naw. Guess not.
- One of them might want to come live with you. Yes? No? Why not?
- I’m all about rescues, too. So either way, you have a choice.
- WHY NOT GET A SCOTTIE TO START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT?????
- And if you already have one of us, then congratulations to you.
- And, if you already have a canine cousin of any kind, congratulations to you.
- OK. Kittehs, too. Or anything with four legs and claws.
- Make that any companion animal.
- Humans need all the help they can get.