Here’s a little Snowy Scottie on this Watercolor Wednesday. Brrrr….it’s about 13 degrees F today. Woot! I LOVE IT! The peeps can’t keep up with me on Our walks. But, actually, you know how a little dog poo keeps the ‘ole hands warm! I try to be a help to Them. However I can. Really, I do. Just keep those poo bags handy peeps.
What You Learned Today:
- It’s Wednesday! Time for some StuART!
- It’s a snowy day.
- They closed everything – whoever “they” are – the night before it snowed. And it wasn’t even snowing then. Geesh.
- The folks around here would never do well in REALLY cold places where dogs like Misaki like to frolic in the snow and pull sleds and stuff. No sir-eee.
- OK…I’m off. Gotta go make some yellow snow!
- I LOVE A POLAR VORTEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!