You may not know this, but I try to stay current. From the Super Bowl (this Sunday) to politics (the McDonnells are guilty) to music (I love me some Pharrell), I know a little about a lot of things. Most Scotties do.
If you happened to miss the Grammy Awards last Sunday, then you’ve come to the right place.
My buddy Pharrell Williams, who hails from Virginia Beach – just 2 hours from where I live by the way, walked away the winner in fashion as well as in music.
I now covet his look. As you can see in today’s Friday’s Foto Fun.
And, if you haven’t had the chance to get happy today, have no fear. Happy is here!
What You Learned Today:
- I love music.
- I listen to it on the treadmill at the gym all the time.
- Especially music that makes me happy.
- You can get happy here. Try it. You’ll like it!
- Watch THE WHOLE THING. Pick up a few dance moves…and get an ear worm for the entire day! Clap along….
- Congratulations to my Twitter buddy @Pharrell.
- Who’s really a nice guy. (Hope he doesn’t mind my linking to his YouTube video.)
- Clap along is you feel like it’s what you wanna do!