Noooooooo! It’s the fifth of the month again. Tomorrow. Not today. And I’m already vklempt about it. A day ahead of time.
It’s time for my monthly Trifexis. And y’all know I’ve gotten wiser about those Pill Pockets.
She ordered the Trifexis from the vet. It’ll be here in time for my monthly trauma. See, Trifexis smells soooooo bad, that I can’t even stand it in a Pill Pocket anymore. Last month, I ate at least eight of those delicious things just to take one pill. Hey…that’s not a bad idea now that I think about it…
No matter what She does, I spit out the pill and eat the pocket. Even when it’s been squooshed up into little pieces. Tiny pieces. Really tiny pieces.
I’m good at it. Really. I am. I can eat my way around ANYTHING.
What You Learned Today:
- She says She’s got a plan for my pill tomorrow.
- Something new. To stuff the pill in.
- Something She thinks I’ll like.
- Huuummm…… I’ll have to keep you posted on that.
- If I could just rrooo arrooo to the folks at Trifexis to let them know how vile those pills smell.
- Scotties aren’t stupid.
- I assure you. NOT. STUPID.
- I ain’t eatin’ anything I don’t like.
- Kitty bon bons? Now you’re talking! Love me some kitteh poo. And nasty pond water.