The peep had a good idea. Stuff the monthly pill in WET FOOD!

The peep had a good idea. Stuff the monthly pill in WET FOOD!

Nom, nom, nom...this isn't half bad.

Nom, nom, nom…this isn’t half bad.

But wait...there's a pill in here. A half a pill. Huuummm.

But wait…there’s a pill in here. A half a pill. On the floor right under my lovely white chest furs. Huuummm.

Now there are lots of little wet food bags in the freezer. Yum.

Now there are lots of little wet food bags in the freezer. Yum.

• Yes. I eat from a little white plate. Don’t ask me why.
  • Yes. I easily ingested my monthly Trifexis yesterday with little trouble.
  • There was a bit I left on the floor after I figured it out.
  • Yes. She fed me MORE wet food to get it down. Tricky me, eh?
  • We’ll see what happens next month.
  • I might forget about Her little wet food scheme by then. Then again, I might not.
  • Scotties aren’t stupid. And I’m a prime example of that little character trait.
  • Thank goodness for Dick Van Patten. And his eight-is-never-enough-to-take-a-pill food.
  • I love me some Dick Van Patten Natural Balance food.
  • Can you believe I’d never had wet food until yesterday?
  • Wonders never cease with moi.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Thank You Dick Van Patten

1. I think a white plate is great, you have class like all terriers, Stuart :o)

2. bentley2 says:

How smart you are to get more of that wet food. And way not on a white dinner plate I say.
    Bentley

I used to eat that exact stuff until I had to go on my really, really low-fat diet. My pills were in the wet and my dinners were the kibble. Now I have really expensive prescription food and it tastes like medicine. But you know how I love to eat so I eat it anyway.

4. Jazzi says:

Yummy nummers!!!! Enjoy my friend
    Wags
    Jazzi

5. there you go – we knew you could do it 🙂

6. susieandsidebite says:

Hey , the white plate goes with your tuxedo furs Stuart, and its great cause you are such a Dapper Dan kinda Guy!

The Mad Scots

7. fozziemum says:

Oh Stuart the boys here have never had wet food either..in 11 years ….and with tablets well..Forrest has to have one every night..he just has it in a piece of fresh meat…or cheese…I make him sit make out it’s a treat that he won’t get unless he’s a good boy…bless him stomach wins over thought process every time…the cats…different story…I could turn a tablet into vapour and they would sniff it out ….BTW love me some Stuart 😉 hugs Fozziemum xx

8. Well done Stuart! My sweeties haven’t had wet food either. It was smart of your peep to try something different! 🙂

9. Daisy says:

Oh you sure are smart! I think you should offer a class on Scottie smarts to non-Scottie dogs. They can sure learn from your wisdom!
    oxox
    Daisy

We don’t do wet food. Mom can’t handle the smell. She has an excuse for everything. Glad that it helped the medicine go down.

11. We’re glad to hear the pill went down without any problems…a spoon of wet food makes the medicine go down…the medicine got dooooooowwwwwn…the medicine go down (apologies to Mary Poppins *BOL*)
    Wally & Sammy

12. Finley Rose says:

I’d have eaten the food and left da pill… ev’ry time..bol!

13. Whitley says:

I gotta get my momma to do da wet food thing instead of da cramming da pill in my mouth thing.

mmm – What is this ‘wet’ food that you speak of? It looks kind of delicious to me. Am I missing out on something besides the pill?? XOXO – Bacon

15. We get our pills in cheese. It’s WORTH it to get the cheese!

16. Pingback: It Only Took 15 Minutes Today | The Scottie Chronicles