Where In The World?

againOne thing’s for sure, I’m not in Sochi. No way. Not me.

• I like to travel on Saturdays.
  • I like it when y’all guess where I am.
  • Today’s a snow day….huuummm….where?

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Where In The World?

1. sue ellen says:

Happy Saturday Mr. Stuart !! Let’s see….where could you be… we know … you are in the ‘snow’, slowly heading for the warmth of your home. Well, sounds good doesn’t it?!
    We hope you and ‘peeps’ have a great week end ~~ Enjoy !
    ♪ roodles….L&M

2. fredrieka says:

back yard and you are starting to look like a snow bunny 😀

3. susieandsidebite says:

Your in Alaska on your way to visit Ryker!

The Mad Scots

4. Not your warm and cozy bed. Maybe lost in the wilderness.

Smithfield? Snorts. A place these hooves should not touch in fear of being the pig of honor. Snorts. XOXO – Bacon

• No. Not Smithfield. It would upset you. Again.

• PigLove says:

Snorts! Can you believe mom went to the market this weekend and I saw something that had that name on it? She hid it from me and wouldn’t show it to me but I did see Smithfield. I wonder what that was all about? XOXO – Bacon

• Oh no. Nooooooo!

Hey, the peeps picked up something for you when They were there. Nothing bad, though. It’s kind of cute. Now I have to make Them go to the post office to send it to you. After I finish playing with it. But it’s not a toy…it’s fun though. You’ll see. Some day. Maybe. They’re soooo slow. Like cold molasses. AROOOOO!

• PigLove says:

oooohhhh I can’t wait. Mom has been slow lately on some things. She just can’t get past this cold is what she says. Is it Spring yet? Snorts. XOXO – Bacon

Вы не говорите по-русски?

7. Whitley says:

Hmm, Canookistan??

8. Dealing with all this snow *is* an Olympic sport, Scottie! Go for the gold, baby!!!

9. Misaki says:

I’d love to say it’s my garden but sadly we don’t have any snow:-(

10. Sochi is DANGEROUS for dogs. I’m glad you’re not there.