Cupid’s Coming

sweetheart framesWatch out! Cupid just might shoot an arrow into your heart to let me in on Valentine’s Day tomorrow. Will you be mine?

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Cupid’s Coming

Of course. Now Kali, Kaci and I will have a fight over you.

2. To have a scottie in your heart is a fabulous thingy :o)

3. Anonymous says:

Of course, always and forever !

4. Aww…..I hope you have a fab Valentine’s Day tomorrow Stuart!

Hugs, Sammy

5. fredrieka says:

Sorry I am spoken for.. I am in love with Bongo

6. sue ellen says:

Happy Valentine’s Day to a real sweetie pie dressed in fur…♥….
    ♪ RoOo…L&M

7. love is in the air 🙂

8. I’ve already got a Valentine, but happy Valentine’s Day anyway! 😀

Shelby is available.

10. susieandsidebite says:

I will, I gotta have every Scottie in Blogville for a Valentine! I Am Greedy

Susie

Ahhhhh I am a boy.
    Hope your weather is not to bad.

12. awww! You are so sweet Stuart. 🙂

13. Stu, you look totally hipster in those photos *BOL*
    Wally & Sammy

14. Laura Marec for Riley Puppy says:

Oh, Sweetie, you are sucha Scottie LOVE! Rrrruff and Arroooo, of course I’ll be your Valentine! XOXOXOX

15. Whitley says:

Happy Valentine’s! You’s one handsome Scottie!

16. Thank dawgness for y’all! I couldn’t bear to have thought I’d have no Valentines on Valentine’s Day! Oh wait….Sniglet. Well, you can’t have too many, can you?

ArOOOO, Stuart