And, as my friend Kyla pointed out earlier this month, I’ll be marking November 30 on the ‘ole calendar to celebrate St. Andrew’s Day because I’m Scottish. (Guess I’ll turn the blog blue that day.)
So, as you all prepare to kiss my Blarney stone, I’d like to thank each and every one of you for such a splendid 8th Birthday. I had a ball celebrating with Ranger and you guys. Thanks for all the barkday wishes and good cheer!
Wait…I don’t think you’re supposed to kiss my Blarney stone…I think I’m supposed to turn upside down and kiss a Blarney stone…but this could all be bunch of blarney.
What You Learned Today:
- I turned eight on Saturday.
- Ranger turned two.
- We had a pawty at the Dogtona Raceway.
- Greta won the Junior Race.
- Timmy Tomcat won the Senior Race.
- The Puppies won #1 Race Fan, followed closely by Greta and Hazel’s fan Bailey.
- Thanks to all who participated, raced, had fun and arrOOOOed their way throughout the weekend.
- Now it’s time to eat some corned beef and drink a beer. Or two. Or three. Yeah. That’ll do it.