Yes. It. Did. It snowed here at my place yesterday. So I’m tawdling around with snowballs in my furnishings and feet.
I don’t mind. I love snow.
I also love my blog friends. Really. I do. (And that includes everybody, not just those who have their own blogs; hey, remember, if you visit here and bark at me – but even if you don’t bark at me – then you’re my blog friend! That includes you Noodle. LOVE my origami Scotties!)
Thank you so much for all of my birthday barks, my cards, my e-cards and all the virtual love I feel oozing from my ‘puter screen. (I got a laptop in December, so I can take it with me wherever I go. Sweet.)
I’m getting vklempt.
What You Learned Today:
- As I trudge through the white stuff, I think a lot about my friends. And about how fortunate I am.
- But, being a Scottie, of course I’d never let you know that I think about you.
- Unless you have food in your hand.
- So, in the spirit of Scottish Terrier Month (because I pronounced it so a few years back) I thought I’d say, “Thank you.”
- Yes, thank you for being my pal.
- Whether you’re a 4-legged pal, or a kitteh pal, or a guinea pig pal, or a porcine pal – but wait, those are all 4-legged – or a 2-legged pal (that includes Kismet), I – here’s where I get choked up – I thank you very much for being a part of my world.
- There. I said it. Time for some beans! Let’s eat!