I know you’ve seen this one before, butt I had to share it again. THE SNOW’S ALMOST GONE at my house.
In fact, I think it’ll be washed away in time to welcome Spring tomorrow.
Too bad. I like the stuff.
What You Learned Today:
- The Polar Vortex has wreaked havoc around my place and a few other places around the world.
- But, that’s nothing like the HAVOC the VCU Men’s Basketball team is about to WREAK in the basketball finals. So, stay tuned to see Shaka and team at its finest.
- Don’t let me down guys.
- If my daffodillys can withstand the Polar Vortex every year, you can withstand that basketball stuff. Yes. You. Can.
- I’m generally not a fan, but it’s kind of fun to see my town get some good press.
- Press? Is that like a sandwich press? Gotta go. It’s time to eat. Who cares if I don’t eat sandwiches. It’s food isn’t it?