Hey. Happy Saturday. It’s moi, Stuart, channeling my Twitter buddy Pharrell. Today’s a little bit different. I’m gonna TELL YOU where I am today.
Yep. I’m right here in River City. Where I live. And I wanted to share it with you. I’m sick with Spring Fever and I can’t get enough of all Richmond has to offer. Being outside…rolling in smelly things….munching on kittie bon-bons…chasing squirels and cats…terrorizing the mail person….snoopervising the peeps’ yard work… you know, just generally having a swimmingly darned good time. Outside. All day.
Wait. I don’t swim.
In the spirit of all things Happy, I give you RVA HAPPY! Take it away Pharrell….
- It’s Saturday. You know what that means.
- I travel on Saturdays.
- Usually, I ask you to guess where I am.
- Not today.
- Today, you don’t have to tax your brain trying to figure it out. I’m taking a little trip right in my own backyard.
- I hope you enjoy the link to Richmond’s very own HAPPY VIDEO.
- And, if you happen to know a few locations in the video, then, well, give it your best guess. But promise you won’t peek at the credits to find out, K?
- We’ll see on Monday if you’re correct-o-mun-do.
- Watch it now.