Oh me. The peeps are relying on me lots lately. We’re on a neighborhood Garden Tour and I’ve been snoopervising the activity.
Directing mulch and grass mowing. I’ll keep you posted about all of this.
Poor peeps. They couldn’t do ANYTHING without moi.
What You Learned Today:
- Spring has sprung.
- The Easter wreath is on the door.
- That means the big guy is on his way.
- Bringing lots of chocolate eggs and stuff on his sleigh.
- Wait. That’s another holiday.
- I’d better be good just in case.
- Well, almost good.