Sing along with me now….
April in _ _ _ _ _, chestnuts in blossom
Holiday tables under the trees
April in _ _ _ _ _, this is a feeling
No one can ever reprise
I never knew the charm of spring
Never met it face to face
I never knew my heart could sing
Never missed a warm embrace
Till April in _ _ _ _ _, whom can I run to?
What have you done to my heart?
What You Learned Today:
- I found myself in _ _ _ _ _ this morning.
- Can you imagine?
- Lots of flowers and trees in bloom.
- Lots of street markets to hoover. (Lots of scraps on the ground. YUM.)
- This one’s easy peasy.
- For those of you who are unaware, Saturdays are travel days here at The Scottie Chronicles.
- Sometimes I take a real trip, sometimes I take a virtual trip.
- Sometimes I know where I end up, sometimes I don’t.
- You’re invited to guess.
- I’ll be back on Monday to divulge the answer.
Gosh – could it be gay PAREEEEEE???????
Ah, Pariee in the spwring time! Where’s your beret?
oh if you are anyway in Paris, you could visit me, that would be great! have a super saturday!
This is too easy. It’s Quebec City.
In Paris, that unprotected motorcycle would be gone before you could get your camera out.
We finally know and answer!!! It’s Paris!
Bonjour! I bet you are hoovering the tastiest morsels in Paris! Yum
Have a croissant for us.
XXXOOO Bella & Roxy
Are you going to learn the can-can stuart?
Ooo… get me a croissant!
Are you trying to figure out how old mom is going o be this week?? She remembers the song and the Answer is PARIS.
You’s in Paris!!
oh no ,you keep away from that Pepe Le Pew
Stuart can you pick us up a pastry? a Paris-Brest would do nicely 😉 hugs Fozziemum xx
Have fun in Paris!
Ha ha Paris is fab!!
Even we got this one and we are usuallyway behind with your traveling suitcase –Best – Tobias, Shadow & Cherry