Sing along with me now….
April in _ _ _ _ _, chestnuts in blossom
Holiday tables under the trees
April in _ _ _ _ _, this is a feeling
No one can ever reprise
I never knew the charm of spring
Never met it face to face
I never knew my heart could sing
Never missed a warm embrace
Till April in _ _ _ _ _, whom can I run to?
What have you done to my heart?
What You Learned Today:
- I found myself in _ _ _ _ _ this morning.
- Can you imagine?
- Lots of flowers and trees in bloom.
- Lots of street markets to hoover. (Lots of scraps on the ground. YUM.)
- This one’s easy peasy.
- For those of you who are unaware, Saturdays are travel days here at The Scottie Chronicles.
- Sometimes I take a real trip, sometimes I take a virtual trip.
- Sometimes I know where I end up, sometimes I don’t.
- You’re invited to guess.
- I’ll be back on Monday to divulge the answer.