Monday at the Movies – Gwyneth Stalking

Oh boy. Have I got a movie for you today. I’ve got a new friend who lives only a couple of hours away, though we haven’t met. Yet.

She’s a real wheaten beauty. Whoever grooms her is the Sassoon of Scottie Hair-‘Dos. A lovely ‘do indeed.

Meet Gwyneth – I get to call her Gwyn don’ cha know – stalking something in the monkey grass. Around :37 and :38, pay attention to her pose. She’s a thing of beauty to watch. And she was only 10 months old in this movie!

One more thing…this little ditty is especially useful for those who don’t know Scotties. She’s doing what every Scottie does and doing it very well: paying close attention to whatever it is she’s stalking and posing and pronking to GET THAT THING TO COME OUTTA THERE!!!!!

Here goes:

Gwyneth Stalking in the Monkey Grass

I have no idea why some of you are seeing this video UPSIDE DOWN!!! I also don’t know why it loaded as a new page instead of right here in the ‘ole blog.

Oh me. Sorry about that!

This entry was posted in Scottish Terriers, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Monday at the Movies – Gwyneth Stalking

1. fozziemum says:

Oh Stuart she is a doll!!!! what a wheaten beauty indeed and love her action!!! your kinda lass ??? 😉 hugs Fozziemum xx

2. Anonymous says:

Oh my dogness, she is the cutest thing ever! I am too old for her, but Stu my buddy, you are one lucky dog to have her as your blog friend. Wowza! And yes, she has fine stalking skills for a wee lass. Must be after a chipper!

Thanks for sharing!
    Toby and Banks

3. bentley2 says:

She one ture Scottie and very cute. But Stuart my view of the movie is upside down. Not sure how to get her off her head.
    Bentley

4. she is beautiful… and she can walk on the sky, that’s brilliant! … naah, that was just my mom who made a mistake and the video was upside down :o)

5. Edgar says:

my mum made the movie upside down too, but upside down, inside out or backwards – you are right – Gwyneth is lovely!

Edgar and his mum

I’ll go help her. We’re only a few hours away ourselves (by plane).

7. Donna says:

Really cute video, but it was upside down.

Stuart if you don’t know why the video is upside down ~ well I don’t know why I cannot see the video at all! You surprised me by dropping in on my blog. Best of luck with the flower tour and getting all that mulch down.

9. pawedblog says:

Oh my gosh! Well isn’t she just lovely Stuart? and you guys sure like to jump around… am particularly fond of the walking on hind legs! Just brilliant!
    Hugs, Carrie (Myfie, Ellie and Mille) x
    P.S. The video plays the r

10. Your little friend is indeed charming, Stuart, and she has springy legs, too. I bet her peeps don’t have to worry about any critters in their garden!

11. Daisy says:

You better get it, Gwyn! We love Scottie’s in action…and this is the perfect video for it. She has the most amazing furs. I don’t have anywhere close to the amount of furs she does and I’m a year old! Thanks for the movie!
    oxox
    Daisy

If the video is upside down, either stand on your head or pick up the computer and rotate 180 degrees. Yup, it took a dog to figure this one out.

13. Braeden and Seth says:

Absolutely precious! And She got a vocabulary test, as well. Pronking…we do it well. She just says we hop. Pronking is much more dignified. Thanks for sharing!

Waggies,
    Braeden and Seth

14. dougalldog says:

That is just what Alex looks like when he hunts the (Easter) bunny that lives in his garden!

Shelby is jealous. You need a more mature girl friend, not jail bait.

16. O…M…D Stu!!! You are NOT going to believe this…we LOST you! We literally LOST YOU!! We thought that maybe you’d gone on holiday or something ‘cos you’ve been so quiet but it turns out you fell off our blog following list! Anyhowl, we’ve got you back on again…sheesh that was scary stuff!
    Wally & Sammy

17. Misaki says:

She’s so pretty, and what a lovely waggy tail she has!

18. Pingback: May the Force Always Be With Us | The Scottie Chronicles