Watercolor Wednesday – Asleep on the job

snoozing WC lo resSnoopervising garden work is tough. Sometimes I just put my little head down and rest. In between mulch loads. And weeding. And showing the peeps what to do and how to do it.

Like I’m doing here. Ah. Sleeping in the mulch. That was my weekend.

• Boy I love to tell the peeps what to do.
  • I like sleeping even more.
  • And I like StuART EVEN MORE!
  • It’s Wednesday…time for a new watercolor.
  • Ssshhh. Don’t wake me.

This entry was posted in Scotties, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – Asleep on the job

1. fozziemum says:

I do love the shiny wet nose Stuart 🙂 and I agree it is hard work…careful the mulch doesn’t overheat under you 😉 hugs Fozziemum xx

2. Duffy, Elsa & Andrew says:

Snoopervising IS such hard work. Rest easy, little guy.

3. *whispers* Love the watercolor! It is quite wonderful!
    Marty and Mom

I was being very quiet until I realized that no amount of noise will wake up a piece of StuArt.

5. Misaki says:

That is a beautiful painting xx

6. Love, love, love this watercolor! Supervising gardening work is a VERY tough job, Stuart! You gotta have your breaks!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

7. we thought you were waiting for spring and got tired 🙂

8. Gwyneth says:

Yes, nothing like a snooze in the mulch after a hard morning chasing squirrels and chippies!

9. Anonymous says:

sweet slumber you darlin’ fellow ~~~~
    ♪ L&M

Mom is inspired to do another watercolor. Be on the lookout for it.

11. susieandsidebite says:

Boy, Scottie work is hard, have a nice sunny nappie poo, you earned it!

The Mad Scots

12. Oh what an aroootiful painting Stu – it’s so pretty we can forgive you for being asleep on the job.
    Wally & Sammy

13. dougalldog says:

I’m a bit of an inside boy, Floyd likes to snooze in the sun though.

14. dogdaz says: