Peter Cotton Tail

easter bunny13I think I should concentrate less on eating the candy in my basket and find some carrots and green beans to enjoy. Otherwise, it’ll get ugly. A Scottie on a sugar high isn’t pretty.

Wait a minute. I don’t eat candy. Thank goodness.

Y’all have a nice day!

Now I’m off to be silent. Like I usually am on Sundays.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Peter Cotton Tail

1. I had a cardboard box and a plush-lamb goulash – NO candy for me too. have a great easter sunday with tons of doggie-treats!

2. Daisy says:

Enjoy those green beans and carrots…those are Easter Bunny approved treats!
    oxox
    Daisy

We will be snacking on carrots and mangoes. Enjoy your day.

I don’t ever want to see Kali on a sugar high. She’d be zooming on the ceiling.

5. Happy Easter to you and your peeps, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

6. pawedblog says:

You look BETTER than the Easter bunny! Have a great day!
    Hugs, Carrie (Myfie, Ellie and Millie) x

Very dapper, Stuart! I had to look twice to make sure it was you!
    Hope you are having a wonderful Easter with the peeps!

8. Stuart I think you make a most handsome bunny…..hope you’re having a GRAND Easter!!

Hugs, Sammy

9. Anonymous says:

☺””” EGG DAY””” ☺ Woo Hoo….. ☼ So let’s get a hunting !!! ^.^ ^.^
    Have a lovely Easter Mr. Stuart and peeps.
    L&M

10. We hope you had relaxing and peaceful Easter weekend and got lots of treats 🙂

Eating green beans and carrots all the time you have to be on a bunny diet.
    Happy Easter Stuart

12. cindy knoke says:

We don’t have this type of rabbit in California~

13. Duffy, Elsa & Andrew says:

Happy Easter, Stu. You rook mahvolus! Hippity Hop Hop Hop

14. Peeps eat horrid things Stewie and dad tells me off for eating yummy stuff i find down the park!!

Snorts. I have a deal for you Stuart. You bring the candy here to the Hotel Thompson and I’ll share some of my carrots and green beans with you? How’s that for share and share alike? XOXO – Bacon

16. You very nearly tricked us Stu!!!
    Wally & Sammy

17. Dalton says:

You look like a cross between the Easter bunny and Elton John!!

18. Elizabeth Davis says:

Browsing your blog…this photo deserves a repeat!!! It brought to mind Elton John. If Elton knew you he’ld probably rearrange the words to ” Benny and the Jetts ” for a tribute to Stuart and the……?

19. Elizabeth Davis says:

oops, just the saw one above my entry saw the same thing!