A Little Roo for You. And More.

Apparently, I had a lot to say the other day. I was simply minding my own business when somebody walked by my house. Who knows. But, I wanted to say something. So, I did. Around :38 you’ll get a little Roooo. Just a little one. Gotta keep you on your toes.

You’ll also get some idea of what I sound like when a growl. And bark. And growl again. Not a vicious growl, mind you – cause I’m wagging my tail – but just enough growl so you know I’ve got my EYE ON YOU.

That’s what we Scotties do.

• It’s time for a little Monday Movie.
  • The peep should have shortened it for you.
  • But, I said, “it’s OK, just post it, We’re late today.”
  • Enjoy!
  • Get some popcorn. Throw me some, while you’re at it.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to A Little Roo for You. And More.

Way to tell them off, Stu.

2. Daisy says:

I love how Scotties all arrooo bark! My peep loves how you bark and wag your tail at the same time. The yard is looking great!
    oxox
    Daisy

3. Anonymous says:

You are in great vocal form, Stuart! Arroooo those varmints out of your space!
    Toby (and Banks, I think he is sleeping somewhere around here)

Sidney and Shelby seem to agree with everything that you are saying. Thanks for communicating!

5. motiebikes an aiiryplanes stewie ! i chase them too xx Bonny

6. Duffy, Elsa & Andrew says:

Goodness – you tell ’em, buddy – stay away from your crib!

7. Great guarding! Loved the Rooo and the grumble too!
    Marty’s Mom

8. Whitley says:

Ya sounds like me when ya bark!

9. Anonymous says:

That was such fun to watch and listen to ! You are a real tough character Stuart ! Even if you do give a little ‘tail wag’ while on sentry duty ~~~~ ☺

10. Sam says TWO PAWS UP for the grrreat job!!
    Wally & Sammy

11. dougalldog says:

Wow Stu, that video got me well and truly wound up! You sure know how to tell ’em!

12. Dalton says:

You really were on the case weren’t you!!

13. fredrieka says:

we always have to speak our minds! Woof

14. Just protecting what is yours and telling everyone mine, mine, mine

Snorts – that is awesome Stu!! I have a little ‘bark’ that I give peeps when they get too close. Loved hearing it from you! XOXO – Bacon

16. Well done Stuart! I like the ROOO……it says “I’m here buddy – watch out cuz I’ve got you under surveillance!”……

Hugs, Sammy

17. I barked with you immediately, but I failed on the “rooooooo”, do you think I can learn it?