Where in the World? An Easy One

DSCN2525OK. I’m helping the peeps with the garden tour preparations. So many things to do.

• It’s Saturday.
  • I go places on Saturday.
  • Sometimes I know where I am, sometimes I don’t.
  • Y’all guess. And I come back on Monday and tell you where I was. (If I even know.)
  • This one’s easy.
  • Easy peasy.
  • Sometimes it’s nice when things are easy, yes?

The Scottie Chronicles began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. He passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty canine cancer that took him far too early. He would have been 11 years old in March 2017. The Scottie Chronicles is dedicated to Stuart and the joy he shared with everyone who met him or saw him from afar. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Where in the World? An Easy One

1. I never was in such a plant-store, bet they know why hehehe. Enjoy it Stuart, bet they smell great!

2. it`s the garden centre ,Hooray i like peeing on loads of plants .But Dad gets angry if their his .

What a great idea, Stuart! I’m going to tell my peep to take ME to the garden center for a ride in the basket!

BTW – any good sales on the perennials?

4. Home Depot? WalMart? I give up!

Hugs, Sam

5. Ranger says:

Just look at all dat wonderful green stuff to pee on. You must be in heaven.
    Wags,
    Ranger

6. you’re so lucky! to ride along and smell all those flowers and plants! Miss D isn’t allowed inside. Something about barks echoing.

You’re in a shopping cart. I had help from Kismet on this one.

8. Duffy, Elsa & Andrew says:

We love garden stores! Lots of things to “water” and to nibble on. You are so lucky you can go.

Enjoy your trip to Loews or Home Depot. Mom goes but doe not take us.

10. that is mom favorite kind of shipping

11. Whitley says:

I gotta get my momma to take me plant shopping!

12. I also love garden stories! 🙂 (and easy!)

13. Braeden and Seth says:

We think you must be at lowes or
    Another garden store. We don’t think it’s Home Depot cuz mom says they have orange carts. Maybe then it’s not lowes cuz theirs are usually blue. We give up. And we are impressed with your basket riding skills. Seth would jump out. And I would try to hide on a shelf, probably behind the fertilizer. I’m not a good shopper. Hope you had fun. We can’t wait to see your beautiful gardens!