Where In the World?

These were the biggest darn horses pulling this carriage!

These were the biggest darn horses pulling this carriage!

May I give your dog a treat?

May I give your dog a treat?

Since it’s Kentucky Derby Day here in the U.S., I thought you might like to see these big ‘ole horses. Where was I when these photos were taken?

Come back Monday and I’ll tell you!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Where In the World?

My guess is Williamsburg. The tricorner hat is a give away. In any case, I don’t think you’re at Spacely Sprockets out of the Jetsons.

2. Bella & Roxy says:

We aren’t sure but we say Williamsburg, too. Have you placed a bet on the Derby?

Yes, Williamsburg. The driver’s hat and the costume on the girl have me pretty sure!

Once, just ONCE, I’d like to be right! I NEVER get the WITW right!

4. Daisy says:

I wants to know about the treat. Was it good? We’re guessing some historical American spot. That’s all we can figure out.
    oxox
    Daisy

5. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

We would say Williamsburg as well before scrolling down as others stated. Was the cookie a good one?

We don’t get out much. It is beautiful wherever it is.

7. Central Park New York?

8. Whitley says:

I are guessing Williamsburg too.

My momma says her 5th grade did dere very own Williamsburg reenactment and dat she had da bestest dress. BOL, guess she are just like me since I always has da bestest dresses.

9. Williamsburg, I’m sure. was it a historic treat too, Stuart? Have a great sunday!