And, hey, thanks for all the thoughts and comments about my car seat thingey yesterday.
I didn’t tell you about the safety strap that’s attached to the back that snaps to a harness She bought to go with it. We haven’t tried that on yet, but I think that’s too small. But what do I know? And, hey, yes, the peep looked at the weight guidelines, and it seems like my weight was somewhere near the top of the range, but not at the range or over the range.
Oh boy. Life’s complicated.
What You Learned Today:
- Y’all get outside and read a magazine today. Preferably, one with moi inside.
- I like to look out the window when I go on short trips.
- The peep got me a bucket to sit in on short trips. I think I like it.
- It has a safety strap that I’ve never used.
- When I go on long trips, I’m snuggled in my crate.
- I love my crate.
- Hope you like your crate.
- Remember: it’s better than riding on top of the car!
- Be safe out there.