Monday Movie – My World and Welcome To It

Shucks. Y’all were so nice to wish the peep a Happy Mother’s Day yesterday. I gave Her a kiss on the toe. She loved it.

So, now, here’s this week’s little movie. It’s a talkie. And not me either.

I think my peep is off Her rocker. Really. I do.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Monday Movie – My World and Welcome To It

1. bentley2 says:

Stuart your mom loves you and I can see why, you are one true Scottie.
    Bentley

2. Anonymous says:

WAIT, we get popcorn when we watch a movie! But our human was way too slow to get some made before we watched this great flick, featuring our buddy Stuart! LOVE IT! You are such a star Stuart, and your narrator is not too bad.

WE think you should have an annual Dogstars (ya know like the Oscars). WE think you are a sure bet for lead DOG in a staring role!

That’s what WE think……
    Toby and Banks

3. Anonymous says:

Fun fun fun !!!!! And the sweetest tail wag ever. You are a terrific little ‘king’ of all the ‘lands’.
    ♪ RoOo L&M

You’re right, Stu. Off Her rocker. I see you kept your back turned throughout this. Good job. I’m glad that you’re there because there has to be at least one sane one around.

Stuart it looks like your begonias are coming back under the tree. I don’t see hide nor hair of mine. I like the plants that come back every year. Very good PG movie. Lee let me watch your movie.

6. Anonymous says:

David Attenborough eat your heart out !!!

7. Edgar says:

we think your mum loves you very much Stu! We’ve enjoyed your movie and her narration too! I was going to agree with your assessment, but my mum gave me the THE Look! Clearly she feels that if your mum is off HER rocker, than SHE must be as well. Ah, Peeps…

Edgar and his mum

8. Bella & Roxy says:

Great camera avoidance Stuart!

9. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Love the butt wiggle Scotties have when they waddle!

10. Stuart did you take acting lessons from a cat? Talk to the backside action!
    Marty

11. Whitley says:

BOL – I fink your momma and my momma has a lot in common – at least in da off dere rockers part.

12. Finley Rose says:

Mine too– totally off her rocker!! BOL!

13. You have the best wag Stuart.

14. fozziemum says:

Stuart there is a chance your peep maybe had some little drinkie poos for mummies day ….good to see you gave her the slip after awhile..i hope she wasn’t still talking after you left..now that would mean for sure her Cheese had slid off her cracker bwahaahah hugs to you cute stuff Fozziemum xx

15. Charming! Stuart hit all his marks–a real professional! 🙂