But it has to be done. And if somebody’s gonna do it, it’s gotta be me. The peeps need all the help They can get. See that rotten old bench beside me? Well, I talked Them into replacing it with a new snazzy one. Check.
What You Learned Today:
- Our neighborhood garden tour is coming up this Saturday.
- No more piddling around, get to work peeps! I’m helping the best I can!
- Godmother Carol is helping, too. She came over to check things out over the weekend and even brought the peeps some fresh picked salad from her garden. They must have looked a bit peek’ed around the gills. Like They hadn’t eaten enough veggies. Thanks Godmother Carol!
- I’ve done a LOT of snoopervising.
- I picked out some new plants to replace what We lost over the winter.
- I weeded. Lots of weeds.
- I tried to cut the grass last night, but I can’t reach the push thingey.
- I helped paint the new pergola and furniture out front.
- I sat in the herb beds – just to check out the view. That was nice of me, yes?
- Lastly, I just sit around and look good. That helps a bunch. That’s a Scottie for ya.