Silent Sunday

tour 24

Image | This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Silent Sunday

I do believe that’s the Scottie planter you have in your yard, Stuart! One of the peeps moved it to the porch steps.

Did I ever tell you how much I like him?

2. bentley2 says:

Oh Wow Stuart your very own planter. ARRRROOOOOOO
    Bentley

3. The Stuart Scottie planter!

4. are therefore it’s a silent sunday. This scottie can’t bark… or can he? Have a great sunday!

I’d be silent too if I had green mold growing on me.

6. Gwyneth says:

After the week you’ve had, you deserve a Silent Sunday!

Gwyn

7. Daisy says:

My peeps family would say, “that’s a good looking Scottie” because sometimes they look a little, well, not like a Scottie. I like the eyebrows!
    oxox
    Daisy

8. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Beautiful planter…..looks like a perfect Scottie. We all aren’t perfect, though (a good thing). Glad you are all safe from the recent storm. The peep’s computer was out, so we are just catching up an all the action for a few days. Whew! you guys had a rough time!

9. Oh my dog – Stuart…….did you look at Medusa?

Too cute for words.

11. haha – he really is silent! We hope you’re having a wonderful Sunday, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥j
    Mitch and Molly

12. Anonymous says:

Great looking planter – almost as good looking as the real “Stuart” — hope you had a restful day after getting beautified this a.m — Ms Cherry enjoyed meeting you — Tobias, Cherry & Shadow

13. iolosdad says:

Claim the planter leave your scent on it.

14. Anonymous says:

Brilliant Stewie ,needs a dab or 2 of white paint though . toodle sniffs Bonny xx

15. vera ersilia says:

Great planter but it misses the white patches …

16. Doughboy says:

Ecneimoos are in dire straits, but I can count on this!