Who Is This Guy?

Sturt with FakeOK. Y’all might remember that this little Scottie came to live with Us when We had the Garden Tour in Our yard. Our dear Godmother Carol brought him over.

So, who is he? He doesn’t move. He just sits there. With a plant on his back. He’s got a tongue like mine. And a sweet face like mine.

But, he doesn’t acknowledge that I’m here.

Huuummmm……

• I’ve got a new friend living at my place.
  • He doesn’t move much.
  • He’s cute and all, but he doesn’t walk with me or anything.
  • Oh me.
  • Thank you Godmother Carol! Your puppies sure are cute, but, uh, I think there’s something wrong with this one.
  • I’ll take good care of him.
  • Maybe plants are supposed to grow out of my white patch on my back?

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Who Is This Guy?

1. Anonymous says:

Well, Stuart ‘he’ doesn’t seem to be much of a threat to your lifestyle, with the not moving and all ~
    and ‘he’ certainly won’t get your green beans either. So, we suppose looking at him now and then isn’t so bad. Just so he stays up on that step…otherwise you can always give him a little ‘sprinkle’ of your special ‘tinkle’ …thus making him yours and yours alone. ^.^
    ♪ AroOo…from your Alabama pals….L&M

I don’t know who he is but I sure would not trust him to water the plants growing out his back.

3. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Why Stuart, he’s your barkdian angel. We have one but it’s not black with a place for flowers or stuff in back. He keeps watch over us so nothin bad happens. So far it’s worked, but we keep an eye on ‘im as well.

If it’s really a Scottie, you have nothing to fear because it’s another member of the Tartan Brotherhood.

5. paigeandspaniels says:

I have a stone Cocker Spaniel in my house and every so often I see my dog Artemis eyeing it suspiciously.

6. Misaki says:

He looks like a fab friend to me!

7. Bella & Roxy says:

We have some things like that, but they aren’t cute scotties…

8. Never mind Stuart. You can eat his treats when he’s not looking…

9. He is smiling so he must be friendly, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

He can serve a very useful purpose, Stuart. His presence in the yard can be a warning to the mailman, delivery people, newsboy or even squirrels and rabbits! His expression tells everyone “There is a REAL Scottie that lives here who doesn’t take any guff from anybody, so watch out!”

We also have visitors in our living room. One of them is a green Scottie and the other is black. We had them in our blog last week. Mom says that she is glad that she doesn’t have to walk them.

12. Daisy says:

I think he’s a pretty good looking Scottie friend. Does he grow tasty plants? He could be a kind guest bringing his host a snack!
    oxox
    Daisy

13. Whitley says:

If he don’t move, ya can eat his treats!!

14. Dalton says:

how strange – have you tried playing with him??

15. fozziemum says:

Odd indeed..but at least he hasn’t busted a move on your dinner Stuart 🙂 loves Fozziemum xx

Oh no Stuart! He’s an imposter. He’s a spy trying to infiltrate your most deepest secrets. You better watch out for that dude. You never know about these secret missions… snorts. XOXO – Bacon

17. Tobias,Cherry, Shadow says:

At least it gives you something to entertain you!! Just think if you didn’t have the mighty scotty planter to keep watch over you – where would you be? And don’t even think about growing things out of your ‘white spot’ – green does not go well with white – or maybe it might? Anyway it is cute and a great addition to your yard…we have some like it too…Tobias, Cherry & Shadow

18. Maybe he is a therapist Scottie, he listens a lot but speaks very little?
    Wally & Sammy