So, who is he? He doesn’t move. He just sits there. With a plant on his back. He’s got a tongue like mine. And a sweet face like mine.
But, he doesn’t acknowledge that I’m here.
What You Learned Today:
- I’ve got a new friend living at my place.
- He doesn’t move much.
- He’s cute and all, but he doesn’t walk with me or anything.
- Oh me.
- Thank you Godmother Carol! Your puppies sure are cute, but, uh, I think there’s something wrong with this one.
- I’ll take good care of him.
- Maybe plants are supposed to grow out of my white patch on my back?