Wordless Watercolor Wednesday – Puppies!

WCW small puppies

Image | This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Wordless Watercolor Wednesday – Puppies!

1. fozziemum says:

Oh Wow Stuart! I love this…the soft but metallic effect is amazing …what a clever pixie mummy is 🙂 loves Fozziemum xx

2. They look like they would visit me in my dreams :o) and a little like magic ( bet all scotties are magic anyway)

Putting Scottie puppies on your blog is cheating. It will draw a lot of traffic. I can’t even counter that with a mountain of frozen green beans because puppy pix always win.

4. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

We wuv this one! Not one, but 5 Scottie pups, now that’s a pawty. It looks like dah ar standin on water. Neat effect!

5. Anonymous says:

Awwwww….to sweet !!!

6. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

Usually, we’d say that there’s no way you could make scottie puppies cuter….but you’ve done it.

Look at those eyes asking what you doing! How could you not love them all.
    Thanks for being a friend

It may be Wordless Watercolor Wednesday but not at my house! My peep can’t stop telling me how cute, how sweet, how adorable the puppies are! Geesh, she’s going on and on about puppies and I am not liking it – although they are very cute! Sometimes I can get jealous. This is one of those times.

9. Marty the Manx says:

Cuteness x 5!!!! Wonderful Stuart!

10. Tobias,Cherry, Shadow says:

Just Adorable – the watercolor is a great “look” — such talent your Peep has! And, of course your helped take the picture by being the great dog you are!! – Keep it up…Tobias, Shadow & Cherry

11. Awww, Stuart what adorable puppies they are. Your Peep is so talented. Ours can barely type BOL. If you have time, go check out our postie today 🙂 Happy Wednesday!

Waggies,
    Braeden and Seth

That picture is breathtaking my friend!! You’re making mommy get that glazed look in her eyes like her biological clock is having a stampede for puppies. Oh dear. We may be in trouble here at the Hotel Thompson. XOXO – Bacon