I Love a Car Ride

DSCN2884With my new car seat, I call it a bucket, I like my rides out even more. We’re keeping this one, so thanks for helping me figure out it if it’s too small. It’s snuggly. I like it that way. The harness doesn’t fit, though. Gotta send it back.

Here I am, home after a trip to the beauty parlor. OK, barber shop. Really, Godmother Carol’s place where she made me all bee-you-ti-fied. As you can see.

I think I must have lost about three lbs. I had so much hair!

Hey, how much do you think I weigh? I might have a little contest coming up ahead of my trip to the dogtor for my annual visit. I’ve got a prize in mind, too. Yep. That’s what I’ll do.

• I love to travel.
  • Y’all know that.
  • I love to tell you about my adventures.
  • I’ve got a new travel bucket for short jaunts around town with the peeps.
  • It fits me just right.
  • If I were any fatter larger, I’d be like a muffin top spilling out of the thing!
  • I’m going to the dogtor for my annual physical in the next couple of weeks.
  • Be thinking about how much you think I weigh.
  • I’ll announce a contest sometime soon.
  • This could get ugly…..

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to I Love a Car Ride

1. Love that bucket. We wish our human would get us something like that too!

Barley & Ellie

2. you do look comfortable in that seat

3. Jazzi says:

I love to travel too. You look great.
    Wags
    Jazzi

4. Anonymous says:

♪ I’m a travelin’ man, been around the world ♪(Ricky Nelson tune) That’s for you Mr. Stuart ~~~ Mr. Clean and smelling sweet !!! Glad you are enjoying your ‘bucket seat’.
    ♪ ‘Yasssss, I’m a travelin’ man ~~~~~~
    ^.^ ^.^ L& M

5. Whitley says:

Ya do look like you’re havin fun! I luv car rides too!

You should take answers in kilograms so it doesn’t seem like you’re that overweight.

That bucket seat looks really neat, you can take in the sights while the wind blows a nice cool breeze on your face! The peeps think of everything!

8. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

You do look all spiffed up! The bucket also looks very comfy. We are jealous.

Sid and Shelby are buckled into the back seat. We don’t have to worry about the airbag in the front seat.

10. Braeden and Seth says:

Love the bucket. We (Seth) sits in the back while I go for the front seat..empty or occupied. I hear ya about the diet thing. My trip to the dogtor resulted in a weight loss plan, also. *sigh* hope your results are better than mine:)

Waggies,
    Branden (aka Mr. Fluffy) and Seth (the perfect weight dog) grrrr

11. I wish such buckets would be available for my size too. I hate it to sit in the second row :O)

12. I don’t have a special bucket, but I love car rides too! Especially when Momma drives it to Sonic and I get a cheeseburger.

13. Daisy says:

I give your bucket two dewclaws up! I just for my check up. I’m 18 pounds now. I think you furs are amazing!
    oxox
    Daisy

14. Mommy went out and bought Miss D a bucket seat too after reading about yours. Miss D had an unpleasant, slippery, sliding ride through the mountains last weekend. Hopefully she’ll like hers as much as you do yours!! You look very handsome

15. Lookin’ real spiffy there Stu!
    Wally & Sammy