With my new car seat, I call it a bucket, I like my rides out even more. We’re keeping this one, so thanks for helping me figure out it if it’s too small. It’s snuggly. I like it that way. The harness doesn’t fit, though. Gotta send it back.
Here I am, home after a trip to the beauty parlor. OK, barber shop. Really, Godmother Carol’s place where she made me all bee-you-ti-fied. As you can see.
I think I must have lost about three lbs. I had so much hair!
Hey, how much do you think I weigh? I might have a little contest coming up ahead of my trip to the dogtor for my annual visit. I’ve got a prize in mind, too. Yep. That’s what I’ll do.
What You Learned Today:
- I love to travel.
- Y’all know that.
- I love to tell you about my adventures.
- I’ve got a new travel bucket for short jaunts around town with the peeps.
- It fits me just right.
- If I were any
fatterlarger, I’d be like a muffin top spilling out of the thing!
- I’m going to the dogtor for my annual physical in the next couple of weeks.
- Be thinking about how much you think I weigh.
- I’ll announce a contest sometime soon.
- This could get ugly…..