Friday’s Foto Fun

Mollie's Dress BallOh me. I think this is funny. It’s what I wore to Mollie’s dress ball a while ago. Sorry it’s not the best quality, but it’s funny anyway.

I like those boots…..

• Fridays are Fun days here at The Scottie Chronicles.
  • I cut a dashing figure don’t I?
  • Send me YOUR photo so the peeps and I can have fun with it one day.
  • Send it to: StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun

1. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Stuart – you arf so funny! We bet you love those long legs.

You do not meet the Scottie standards for leg length, but you are one cute stud.

Yes, Stuart, you do look dashing, like Errol Flynn! And those boots were made for walkin’ and we hope they’re comfortable!

Stu, you gotta stop washing your paws in Nair.

5. Lucy & Mac says:

How fun !!!! Have a nice week end Stuart …your peeps too !!
    ^.^ ^.^ L&M

6. Daisy says:

You cut a fine figure on those breeches, sir Stuart. I bet they are not so fun to run in though.
    oxox
    Daisy

So distinguished my friend! WOWZA!! XOXO – Bacon

8. Pingback: Funny Foto Friday | Cactopia Viral Video, Photos, Quotes & Funny News

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )