Where In The World?

street artistAhhhh….I love a street vendor, don’t you?

Have fun!

• I LOVE me some travel.
  • Y’all know the drill, sometimes I go places, sometimes I don’t.
  • I think I might be in Europe somewhere.
  • But I don’t know. I really don’t.
  • The architecture looks French? Oui?
  • Naw, maybe not. Italian? German?
  • Make something up and take a guess.
  • Woot!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Where In The World?

I’d avoid him. He’s selling stuff that isn’t StuArt. I think you’re at the black market.

2. Marty the Manx says:

Stuart they stole you! France? Happy Saturday my friend!

Don’t know where this is but the man in the red pants may be trying to haggle a price with the vendor for your picture and the vendor isn’t going to budge! That picture of you, Stuart, is worth its weight in gold!

4. easy rider says:

It must be a good place where they sell scottie-art :o) Brugge?

5. Piper MacT says:

Didn’t you do this one about a year ago? Brugge I think.

He probably sold your picture quickly.

7. Timmy Tomcat says:

That is in that nice Italian village in Spain. Fur sure. So I just wanted to let you know I am FINALLY getting around to thanking you and Ranger for my cool Dogtona win on my bloggie on Monday. Purrs
    Timmy

8. Daisy says:

Shouldn’t there be done food booths around? Snacks and art always go together! I say you’re in Florence.
    oxox
    Daisy

9. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Just guessing, so in honor of the handsome Scottie named Emille we saw in Mainz, I would say Germany. But the previous guess of Bruegge is also good. Stuart, you look like a million euros in that portrait! Don’t let them sell you at a discount. Hold out for top dollar.

10. fozziemum says: