Today Only

Stuart with FakeHuuumm….he’s smaller than I am. Weighs a lot less, too. Huuummm….wonder what HE eats. Doesn’t get much exercise either. In fact, that little guy hasn’t moved since he came to stay with Us last month.

Don’t forget! Today’s the last day to guess my weight. Leave your guess in the comment section here.

Good Luck!

• Ever since I was around a couple of years old, my weight has been, shall we say, not what my dogtor would like.
  • So, I’ve been on a low-calorie diet of kibble and green beans ever since.
  • Sometimes, it’s good; sometimes, it’s bad.
  • Here’s your chance to tell me what you think I weighed on Monday during my annual dogtor visit.
  • Guessing closes tonight at midnight EST U.S.
  • Who knows? You may just win a set of my StuART Watercolor Wednesday greeting cards!
  • I’ll reveal the winner in tomorrow’s post.
  • The closest guess to my real weight wins!
  • In case of a tie, two sets will be sent out with my very own pawtograph.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Today Only

1. Anonymous says:

A handsome hunk no matter what ! (24.8lbs or 11.24kg) toodles x Bonny

2. A Handsome Hunk no matter what (24.8lbs or 11.24kg) toodles x Bonny

3. it’s a nice buddy… and you could blame any mischief on him :o)

4. Jazzi says:

ummm 25.1 lbs

wags
    Jazzi

5. he is probably practicing deep meditation 🙂

6. I love that you’ve created a blog run by your pup! I’ve decided to start a new one, making my life as a dog mom a big part of the blog, but I don’t think my dog does nearly as much to create a blog solely by “him.” KUDOS!

xx Kenna

Stuart you made me laugh. Today Only that sounds like a real sales pitch. Today Only have I got a deal for you!
    Thanks for being a friend

You can’t be watching him 24/7. He might be having a good old time when you are not around.

9. Me and Nellie would like to guess 11.9 kg. Sorry We don’t know what that is in pounds.

He looks like he can’t make up his mind. He sits on the fence.

11. I wanted to guess how much you weigh but My Mom says it’s not what the scale says, ( she keeps frowning when she gets on the scale??) So I get confused. I can’t guess your weight but I really think you are very cute. No wonder you have girlfriends.
    Following you now here in Texas
    Paws Up ,
    Junior
    Therapy Dog With Opinions

12. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

Doesn’t look like he plays much either.

13. That black impostor has nothing on you Stuart! Can’t wait for your weigh in post!
    Marty

14. Whitley says:

I already guessed, and I gotta say, whatever ya weigh – it are all cute! I been tryin to tell my mom dat cute weights extra!

We think that Scottie is like ‘The Elf On The Shelf’. Do you know who he is? Families have one at Christmas to see if the children are behaving. He mysteriously moves around when nobody is looking. Your garden Scottie seems to get around – maybe his job now is to see if you are following your dogtor’s advice and doing exercises. We think he should be called ‘Stone-Faced Scottie’.

Pay him no mind, Stu!

16. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

We think he’s been watching you cuz he’s jealous of all your handsomeness and intelligence. He is just a stone replica of your greatness, don’t ya think?? He can’t walk, talk or have any fun chasing chippers or eating green beans. You got the better end of the deal.

17. Anonymous says:

Kaci here. Think you weigh about 26.8 pounds. I weighed 15 pounds in November and doc said to cut my rations by 20%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I haven’t gained any, but probably haven’t lost any either. She can’t stand to see me suffer with little food! I think I look GREAT.

18. Finley Rose says:

I’s guessing 28.6 pounds…I don’t know why, it just sounded right.

At least dat other scottie is quiet and don’t disturb your beauty rest… with Whitley ’round here, it’s bark, bark, bark!!