Where In The World?

on the waterOh boy. I haven’t been here in a while, but the peeps promise We’re going back. Because…wait for it….now the motel here ACCEPTS DOGS!!!!!!! WEEEE WOOOOOOT!

I. Can’t. Wait.

Come back on Monday and I’ll tell you all about it. But take a guess anyway.

• On Saturdays, I take a little trip.
  • Y’all try to guess where I am.
  • Sometimes I know; sometimes I don’t.
  • But today I know.
  • I’ve been here many times before. And I have a great time.
  • Some of you may remember this place.
  • Uh..lemme see…here’s a clue: Naw. I don’t have a clue! Sorry!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Where In The World?

1. It looks a little like the lake of the Harry Potter movie :o) I’m glad more Hotels accept dogs and we can travel around too. btw: I hope the name of the manager of your motel is not Norman :o)

Stu, come back. You’re in a time machine. Here it is, the month of June, and you’re stuck in autumn with the vegetation changing color. This isn’t right. Come back to me.

3. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

We don’t have a clue, but it looks so peaceful. Enjoy your stay!

4. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

A hotel that accepts dogs! Heaven.

So they accept Scotties that aren’t perfectly behaved? We haven’t been away ever!

6. Whitley says:

Hmmm, I’d say you’re by some water. If you were me, you’d probably be tryin to get in it.

7. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

We will do a guess (opened the wrong email and saw something….the fog in the background. Are you in the Smokey Mountains? Prolly not, but just thought we’d gander a guess. cheerio!

8. Pingback: The Peaks du Odoir | The Scottie Chronicles

9. Are there any interesting critters that need chasing?