Since I don’t have any cute movies for Monday at the Movies, I thought I’d let you in on a little secret: The Peaks of Otter Lodge now accepts dogs. Yes. You. Heard. Right.
So that’s where I was on Saturday. And I love it! We haven’t been here in a while and until now, I’ve been staying at the Super 8 in Bedford (home of the D-Day Memorial – very cool). Don’t get me wrong, I love me a Super 8.
But I’d much rather stay at the Peaks du Odoir as my peeps like to call it. (Don’t ask.) That’s where I can walk out of my room and see this….
And not have to drive back down the mountain to Bedford. I like me some Bedford, but I’d rather not dodge the deer at night with the peeps up and down the mountain.
That’s dangerous I tell ‘ya.
So, We’re about to make reservations for Fall 2014. Yippeeeeee! (Don’t worry. I’ll drop my muddy stick on the balcony. I wouldn’t want to be known as the dirty dog who spoiled it for everybody.)
What You Learned Today:
- Where I live is a pretty cool state.
- Actually, it’s a commonwealth.
- Anyroo, the Peaks of Otter Lodge is part of the National Park System and it’s under new management.
- I can go stay there now!
- What is nicer than a place that welcomes dogs?
- Well, a belly rub is nice.
- And my peep gives me the best ear massage.
- But a dog-friendly hotel IS THE BOMB!!!