Watercolor Wednesday – A New Blue Pot

WC blue pot with white eyesThis may be familiar, but it’s a new watercolor. Just for today. One, because I’m not a puppy in this one and two, because this is how I’m feeling today. I can’t get myself over to Kyla’s, where the weather is a bit more tolerable. Instead, I have to hang out here. Where’s it’s an oven. With a steam bath inside. If there is such a thing. And where I live, there IS such a thing.

Y’all stay cool today (and warm if you’re Down Under).

ArOOOOOOO!

OH…before I forget, y’all remember to stay out of cars in the heat. Even for just a little bit. CARS GET HOT VERY QUICKLY.

And I don’t need to tell you what happens next. Be safe.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – A New Blue Pot

1. Reblogged this on Linda's wildlife garden and commented:
    Lovely thank you for sharing

I’m with you Stuart. It’s pretty uncomfortable up here on L.I., too. I’ve been panting and looking for all the cool spots to lay on. My peep is putting in the AC’s today! Hope you find some relief!

C’mon over. It was 75F 24C 20% humidity for our morning romp.

Florida has been in the 90’s for weeks. The humidity is high and we have been having rain almost every day. BUMMER

5. Misaki says:

Hope you manage to find a cool spot Stuart

6. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

It’s 37°F this morning. We’re waiting for sunlight so we can go to the river. Keep cool, Stuart.

7. Stuart, me boy! And now I see there are portraits of you too? I’m starting to feel like a, well, a dog! Anyway, it’s really hot here too. I stay on my deck soaking up the sun until I can’t stand it anymore, and then I bark my “let me in” bark. Do you have one of those? She seems to understand that bark very well. And then I plop down on the AC vent and let my dog aroma permeate the entire room. It’s awesome. Arf Arf, Max.

8. Lucy & Mac says:

Floor AC vents were invented for us canines. I too have my very own vent in the ‘office’. Ahhhhh… how sweet it is !!! I actually get ‘eye goobers’ on the right side from sleepin’ on the vent so much. Oh, well…my peep cleans ’em off for me. Well…enuf…. I have some vent time waiting.Zzzzzzzz
    It is hot as a fry pan in lower Alabama…humid as can be. sigh. I would like it better if I was a lizard….. signed, Mac
    This is Lucy….. to hot to visit with y’all ~~~~next time for sure Stuart ! ☼
    Toodles ☺

9. Carol Bogerd says:

Hi Stuart, I love you blog. Here is the Facebook page to Jasper the corgi.

10. Whitley says:

It are still cool for June here – but dat means it are in da mid 90s instead of mid 100s. So still hot.

11. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Hey Stuart….we are with ya on the heat thing. The Peeps just drug all of us around our very long block cuz “there’s a breeze”. Breeze, smeeze….it’s 5 degrees hotter on the ground. Sheesh! Stay on the vent.

12. Oh we agree Stuart! It is to hot to be on the sunporch when Mom comes home from work and to warm for the girls to go out for very long or to go to Gram and Gramps to run in the yard. They say it might dip into the low 80’s this week-end, paws crossed here! Hope you get a weather break too!
    Marty

Amen – Can’t we skip Summer? It’s WAY too hot in the summer for my liking as well. And great info about the cars – XOXO – Bacon