Here’s How I Stay Cool

Just call me a hot dog. May as well gimme a bun. And some mustard. Take a bite. I’m too hot to care.

• It’s about 100 degrees today.
  • We’re supposed to have severe T-storms.
  • Here I am chillin’ on the air conditioning grate. (I love it when my beard flies up.)
  • By the way, that’s not my choice of music. It’s a TV commercial.
  • I have better taste than that.
  • Stay cool y’all.
  • Stay outta hot cars.
  • Stay outta the heat.
  • And if you live Down Under or thereabouts, stay warm. Or come visit moi.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Here’s How I Stay Cool

Oh boy, Stuart, that looks really cool! Love the beard flapping in the breeze.
    Today, we got a break here on L.I. – overcast and it’s 72 degrees – my peep says weather forecasters never get it right.

We hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

2. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

The wind in the beardy….fantastic. keep cool. We suppose you have the humidity that goes with the heat. That’s one thing we DON’T have and we are grateful.

3. Stuart, me boy! I’m doing exactly the same thing! Isn’t life grand? Arf Arf, Max.

Well it is 88 degrees here with a terrific thunder storm going on now. I go to the door out to do my business and back in. Not wasting any time getting back in the cool AC air.
    Hang in there, this to shall pass.
    Thanks for being a friend

5. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Atta boy, Stuart! You know how to do it. We have thunder boomies here as well. It’s going to be 92 here tomorrow and humidity of 70%. I guess we weren’t supposed to leave the Highlands\ across the pond. Me (Duffy) and Andy have had a few tussles over the kitchen grate. We usually work it out and share.

6. Lucy & Mac says:

Gotta do what ya gotta do we say… Mac is the vent rest pup here !!!
    ♪ RoOodles…L&M

7. bentley2 says:

You know how to stay cool in this hot, hot , hot summertime weather. We have 80,000 people coming into town today for FireFly. Hope the thunderstorms roll around us and no one staying outside in tents gets hurt. Enjoyed seeing your hair blooming in the breeze.
    Bentley

We have had very hot weather too. The thunderstorms and lightning are getting annoying. Sid is running out of hiding places. It is so loud that the Thundershirt does not help at all. Stay cool.

It’s 97 at the hottest part of the day. The peeps don’t even sweat because of the 9% humidity. All we have to do is stay out of the sun. The shade is fine.

10. Pingback: Here's How I Stay Cool | Tinseltown Times

11. fozziemum says:

Stuart good for you!! our stinky Summer has gone and good riddance to 110 and 97 per cent humidity!!! today is a balmy 46 F and I don’t even care hahaha 🙂 the pups of course are like you except almost on top of the woodfire 🙂 stay cool you hot diggity dawggggg hugs Fozziemum xx

12. Whitley says:

Luv dat video – I love gettin right where da A/C are blowin too.

13. christina says:

You’re very smart! Pippen does that too, but she covers the entire vent and leaves no cool air for us!!!

14. Reblogged this on Linda's wildlife garden and commented:
    Awesome one way to stay cool have a blessed weekend

15. Dalton says:

Aww bless you, looks like you’ve found the best spot to try and cool off!

16. It is freezing (by South African standards that is) here today! We love how your beard furs fly *BOL*. Stay cool Stu and have a good weekend!
    Wally & Sammy

17. I rather would pick an ice cream… it’s too hot for hot dogs. Butt that’s a smart idea to sit on the ac grate, of course you are a scottie and they have always the bestest ideas :o)

I like the way you think. I must find one of these today and sleep on top of it. Thanks for the tip – stay cool my pal. XOXO – Bacon

19. You’re so lucky to have the air grates on the floor! ours are in the ceiling, so Miss D has no good way to keep cool. Although, she has noticed that wood floors are cooler on the bum than that nasty ol’ carpet ever was! And if you stick your legs out behind you, frog-leg style, you get more body area against the cool floor. lovely!

20. Oh you are such a funny dog! woof