Friday’s Foto Fun

scooter whereThe peep wants a scooter. Like this. I think that’d be cool. Only if I could ride in the sidecar. Does anybody know if they make sidecars for these things?

Hey…it’s Take Your Dog To Work Day…so here I am: sleeping on the job. Boy, am I glad the peeps’ offices are in Our house. I get lots of work done that way.

Snnnn....ZZZZzzzzz.....zzzzz...zzzzzzzz

Snnnn….ZZZZzzzzz…..zzzzz…zzzzzzzz

This entry was posted in Scotties, Scottish Terriers, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun

1. Edgar says:

we think you’d look great in a sidecar, Stu!

Edgar and his mum

Mom wanted a scooter. Dad said a final NO and put his foot down. Therefore she got Albert her Smart car – 🙂 See who won that discussion – snorts. And it’s perfect because I can sit in the back and look out the window. But then again, seeing you in a sidecar decked out in goggles, scarf and hat would be pigawesome. And hey my friend, when is Bring Your Pig to Work Day? I gotta mark my calendar on that one. XOXO – Bacon

You’d have to wear a helmet, Stuart, just like your peep. Safety first!

4. Ranger says:

Oh, oh, oh…. look what I found http://www.kelticsidecars.com/
    Wags,
    Ranger

Scooters are scary. You need the protection of metal all around you because people are to busy doing everything but driving when they are in their vehicles. We want you safe.

That wouldn’t work here. We’d need 3 sidecars to be fair to everyone.

7. Lucy & Mac says:

Well…don’t smile to big while riding in your side car…there is always the ‘bugs’ in the teeth issue…
    Other than that…dress like ‘The Red Baron’ (Snoopy style) !
    ^.^ ^.^ L&M

8. I’d answer your question but just watching you take a nap makes me so slee….zzzzzzzz

9. Whitley says:

I can tell ya are workin hard, BOL!

10. We know they make sidecars for motorcycles because dad wants one for me. NOPE – I don’t want any part of any of that! I don’t like motorcycles!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch

11. Finley Rose says:

Yeah, ya’s either workin’ hard…. or hardly workin’!!

12. Carol Bogerd says:

I know Stuart that there are side cars, dog seats you can attach to motorcycles. I’ve seen them on Dogs 101, Animal Planet. Love your blog!

13. I’m not sure if they make sidecars for scooters…. and the helmet you have to wear will ruin your hairstyle….it’s better to be a walker and than a biker, I think :o)

14. Dalton says:

A dog in a side cart – check this out! http://waggharley.wordpress.com/