So, after all that critter chasing yesterday, I had to take a little chew break today.
Kind of like chewing tobacco. Naw. Not really. Chewing tobacco can give you cancer. Chewing cow toes will only give you bad breath. That I can live with.
What You Learned Today:
- It’s always nice to do a little chew.
- Not tobacco.
- But a nice cow toe.
- Really, it’s a hoof, not a toe. Cows don’t have toes.
- I’d rather live with a stinky, gnawed on cow toe than get cancer from tobacco.
- Scotties get enough cancer without us bringing it on ourselves.
- Oh me. That’s too much to think about today.
- Gonna nap now.