Chillin’ on Independence Day

I'm chilling today. Trying to anyway it's so darned hot. Hope y'all have a good one. Wherever you are. Rooooodle-y-OOOOOO! Stu

I’m chilling today. Trying to anyway, because it’s so darned hot. Hope y’all have a good one. Wherever you are.
Rooooodle-y-OOOOOO! Stu

This entry was posted in Scotties, Scottish Terriers, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Chillin’ on Independence Day

1. Have a super 4th of july BBQ Stuart! And enjoy tons of ice cream!

2. fredrieka says:

hot dogs woof

3. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Happy 4th everyone!

Is there a reason you’re not eating the food? Stu, are you ill? If you aren’t, you have more will power than I do. All the foodibles would be gone and I’d be working on that hat by now.

5. Lucy & Mac says:

Get out the ear plugs & thunder shirt ~~~~ turn the music on high ~~~ tonight will be a ‘blast’ out there !!!(sigh for the doggies) We are so grateful for the 4th of July and the ‘freedom’ we still have…
    Enjoy the day Stuart & peeps… L&M

It’s a wonderful day in Cincinnati temp in the 70’s low humidity. I was up and went to a parade. Then I went to an antique car show. Everybody has had to pet me, I think they wore my fur off.
    Now it is light the barbi cook the food. I have had snacks all morning. I am one lucky dog.
    Happy 4TH.

7. You’re going to be eating good, Stuart! Happy 4th!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

Pace your eating or you will get a tummy ache.

9. Have a pawsome day Stuart

10. Carol Bogerd says:

Happy 4th of July Stuart!

11. Dalton says: