Where Oh Where?

stampsIt’s kind of hard to decide where to go today, so I thought I’d stick myself on a letter and see where I end up.

• It’s Where in the World? Saturday.
  • That’s when I go somewhere.
  • Who knows where I am today.
  • If you could be anywhere, where would YOU be today?
  • HEY: Don’t forget to add to the Blogtionary! Submit a word in the comments by July 11 and I’ll update it and post it soon.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Where Oh Where?

1. 15 centimos or six pence? you deserved a place on that blue mauritius stamp-thingy :o) I’m on the perfect place today: my bed :O) Have a super saturday!

2. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Come and see us here in Nebarksa, Stuart! We’d love to have a play date with ya. We have no chippers here, but there are voles and mole to chase underground.
    Here’s a couple words for the blogtionary we think you could add: chipper, moi, hoot man and skinks. Happy weekend, stay cool!

You’re a travelin’ man
    You have made a lot of stops all over the world
    And in every port you own the heart
    Of at least one lovely girl
    But I am sorry to say your stamp has been cancelled.

Another Saturday soft toss. You’re at the Post Office. While you’re there, admire my picture on the wall.

5. fozziemum says:

Goodness me Stu..i was thinking that perhaps a rework of The Chronicles of Narnia into the The Scotticles of Narnia….is it Narnia ? hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

We think that you went to the post office.

7. If we could be anywhere today it would be somewhere with a nice warm beach, someone catching us fresh fish, NOM! I think you went to the post office today!
    Marty

8. Finley Rose says:

Yep, da post office is where you went!! Either dat, or some stamp collectors’ convention or sumthin’…….

9. I think you have traveled through time to 19th century Scotland and Mexico

10. Carol Bogerd says:

That is easy….Disney World.