Cat Truffles Anyone?

thinkingCat truffles or kitty bon bons – no matter what you call ’em, they’re poo. Poop. Doo doo. And, yes, I devour kitty bon bons sometimes (like yesterday). And rabbit poo poo.

Disgusting, yes. But, oh those names! (Thanks to Fozziemum for “cat truffles.”)

Speaking of words, don’t forget to add to the Blogtionary! Submit your words – the words you find yourself using in blog language or with your blog friends or, heck, with any four-legged (or two-legged) friends – in the comments.

Friday’s the deadline for this volume of The Blogtionary. Thanks for playing along!

Gotta get back to sleep now. I’ve had waaayyy too many kitty bon bons for one pooch this week. And it’s only Tuesday.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Cat Truffles Anyone?

I love “bunny beans” also.

2. You need to expand your vocabulary and tastes Stuart – fox fritters, badger boogies, chicken chucks, boar burgers and the worst by far, seal salamis 😀

3. Daisy says:

I clearly lead a very sheltered life. I’ve only ever encountered bunny beans (and they are delicious!). Thank you for broadening my horizons!
    oxox
    Daisy

4. Lucy & Mac says:

ACK…BARF..RALPH..why do you canines eat that s–t !!!! And you are soooooo fast !!!! We scramble eggs. boil chicken, cook oat meal & brown rice and purchase DE-LUX kibble to keep y’all healthy…. and you smack down feline droppings with gusto. I don’t get it…
    Oh well…to each his own I guess….BARF….
    Stay cool Stu ……. ArOoO…L&M…and mom peep…

5. Whitley says:

I calls em Kit Kat Bars. BOL!

6. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Oh my! Such an education tonight! We all three partake in bunny beans. Andy and Elsa also dine on their own recycled meals. Love all the iterations of poo, doodie and the like. Made the peeps chuckle a bit and glad thye are we don’t have the opportunity to sully our breath even more.

Oh Stuart – come closer buddy – I can’t say this too loud. Ready? If mommy leaves the piggy gate open giving me access to the back washroom, I eat kitty chunks too – snorts. Hey, no judgments on my part pal. XOXO – Bacon

8. hahaha that KitKats are really tasty. Even when they are not wrapped in red paper :o)

9. Ohhhh, don’t remind me! I used to get the yummy treat of kitty bon bons when I first came to live here. But then Momma caught me doing it and put a gate in front of the room with the snack bar! I can only sniff from a distance now.

10. fozziemum says:

Bwahahaahaahh…seems Cat Truffles are very popular Stu…which is why I had to move the truffle tray into the bathtub…foiled again Forrest ….but then off he goes….out the back…mining..panning for brown not gold….I think the most often spoken sentence here is “get out of the damn cat truffle..what’s wrong with you….that’s gross…hey back off no way I am giving you a kiss with the scent of a truffle on your breath!”……….just sayin 😉 hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

11. mene00712 says:

Nice to hear it is not only Chase whose vocab includes “cat truffles”. I was appalled when he first dabbled in the delicacy.

Glad to say with persistence on my part, he no longer dabbles in “cat truffles”! Definitely not an easy habit to break, it took over a year. I use to jump out of my chair at the sound of scratching in the litter box because I had to make sure I beat Chase to it!

12. Tobias,Cherry, Shadow says:

Our Mom chases us from the kitty bonbons – says it will make us ‘sick’ – and we very rarely get to go in the back end of the house where Oliver lives. But when we do…….we make every opportunity to get right there and chow down – Ugh she says — but guess all of us do it!! Our best to you – and don’t do too much – don’t want to have to visit Dr E….- Tobias, Cherry & Shadow.