You know how I love my Monkey Grass. Aahhh. It’s cooler in here than it is in the blast furnace of 100+ degrees F. And 50% humidity. Hey…It’s winter on the other side of the world. Wish I were there.
What You Learned Today:
- It’s Wednesday. Time for some StuART!
- This one makes me feel cooler in the heat of the summertime.
- I have to admit, though, that the humidity this week hasn’t been that bad.
- Guess it’s humid in Brazil. Glad I’m not there. Those poor Brazilians got hammered by the Germans in yesterday’s World Cup semi-final match.
- Ooooooweeeee. OUCH.
- Actually, I shouldn’t say those poor Brazilians. They did well. Made it to the semis. And that’s nothing to sneeze at.
- Next up, Netherlands versus Argentina.
- And I’m talking about soccer/football just in case you’ve been asleep at the wheel for the last several weeks.
- The peeps don’t care much for sports except dog shows, horse races and an occasional tennis match.
- I like ’em all. The Critter Bowl, The Flying Squirrels, Mole Madness – yep. I’m a rabid fan. Uh…wait a minute…I shouldn’t put it quite that way. Of course I’m not rabid.
I’m with Stuart. This heat SUCKS big time. I hate it. I really do. I don’t like being hot. It makes me smell like frying bacon – snorts. XOXO – Bacon
Oh my. That’s not pretty. At all.
If you were there, you’d be complaining about the cold. There’s something to be said for spring and autumn.
Well I woke up this morning and it is a bit cooler outside. They say nice weather is coming back the end of the week.
Hang in their Stuart ~ this to shall pass.
Sweet William The Scot
And to you, my friend.
Keep cool Stuart
We don’t watch sports, just hear the results on the news.
I luv me some monkey grass too!
Er, what’s monkey grass?
Liriope. That stuff that grows and grows and grows. Plain green or variegated. It blooms, too. You know….monkey grass!
Right! Of course!
Stuart we agree with the ‘rather be in the cool’ we have had enough of the humid heat here too!