A Little Variety Never Hurts

new bucket almost homeI took a little ride today. The peepstress didn’t have a camera though. Except in Her phone. And She’s not real handy with that thing.

It would have been nice to show you how well mannered I was when She took me to visit a real office. I’ve never been in a real office. Since both of my peeps work out of my house. (It’s nice that I can snoopervise Their activities. You know, make sure They’re working and not playing games on the computer, stuff like that.)

Thank you, Laura, Kelly, Dave and the gang. You made me feel right at home. I’ll be back to visit you. Later.

Variety in life is always nice. Usually I go for the same ‘ole rides, but I like to go someplace new.

So I can show off. My Scottitude you know.

SCOTTITUDE. That’s a real word. I know because you can find it in the BLOGTIONARY.

Tomorrow’s the last day to submit your words here.

This entry was posted in Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to A Little Variety Never Hurts

1. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

You didn’t leave any of yourself behind did you? So nice of your Mum to take you. You look very handsome riding in your bucket.

2. fozziemum says:

Stu you always ‘Scot some place to be’ ūüôā glad you had fun ūüôā hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

Mom took us to the library where she volunteers when Shelby first came to live with us. She will look for the pictures. Shelby was very well behaved, me not so much. I was afraid of the floor and other things.
    Sidney

Looks like you had a fun day, Stuart! I love that car seat!

I bet your peep was really proud of your good behavior in the office! If anybody there had any doubts about Scotties, you and your scottitude set them straight! Good for you!

5. Ranger says:

Wow…. dat is a GRRRRRRRRRREAT picture of you goin for a ride. I really like you seat.
    Wags,
    Ranger

6. You look quite regal Stuart! Glad you had a fun new experience!
    Marty

7. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

You got to go to a REAL office. We’re not even sure what that is. Bet you made their day.

8. Kaci says:

I’m jealous. I really, really want to go to work with my peep but no such luck. Kyla hasn’t been able to train them either.

9. Whitley says:

How fun! I love gettin to go new places.

10. iolosdad says:

I like to travel and I have my passport ready but no where to go yet …… I like your car basket where did you get it from ? i have just got a harness and a blanket and I usually skid everywhere.
    big wuff from across the pond

• Thanks! My luxury car ride came from Chewy.com. I really like it. I can snuggle up in it and sleep or I can perch myself on the edge and watch the world around me. As you can see!

One thing – it’s supposed to be washable, but I can’t figure out how to get the brown corduroy liner out to wash it. The harness buckle strap doesn’t fit through the hole to take it off!

ArOOOO! Stuart

11. porbably ouir bipeds are related, my mom is not able to maneuvre the phone-cam… next time I will take that thingy :o)

WOW – that is awesome! I love riding around to places and watching from the back window – maybe oink oink here/there. It’s the neatest thing! Great adventure Stuart. XOXO – Bacon

13. Look at you ridin’ in style, Stuart!

Love ya lots‚ô•
    Mitch and Molly

14. We 100%% approve of office dogs be they resident or visiting. Glad you had a good reception Stuart.

15. Dalton says: