What You Learned Today:
- It’s Saturday.
- Time for a little challenge.
- You see, I travel on Saturdays (which, by the way, I’ve learned is also called “Caturday” by some of my feline furiends).
- But that doesn’t mean I go to a real place.
- Usually, I ask you to guess where I am.
- Today, I have no idea.
- So, in the spirit of all things fun, where do you think this might be?
- I’d like this fabulous image to hang in the Virginia Museum of Fine Art.
- Why? Because it’s a fabulous place and it needs me. Is there another reason?