Wouldn’t It Be Nice?

againI know y’all are sick and dog tired of me talking about the weather, but this is getting crazy. It’s almost 100 degrees F here today and the humidity is stifling. A guy can’t even get in a good nap because we just had a mini thunder storm. And you know how I feel about thunder. NOT PRETTY.

Please, Mr. Polar Vortex of Summer, come see me soon.

Otherwise, I’ll just have to dream of cooler climes. Like it was in the good ‘ole days in this picture.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Wouldn’t It Be Nice?

1. Kuruk says:

Oh Stu that snowoowooooooo would be so pawesome!

2. Lucy & Mac says:

Oh baby… we know how horrid the heat & humidity is…and the sudden thunder that shakes our bones. Lower Alabama is about the same…95* out there. Air conditioner & fans running like crazy. As for me, Mac , I’m on the tile bathroom floor w/ my head on the cool vent. Lucy is laying in front of a fan. Our peeps aren’t doing much better !! So, yes, let it snow !!!!!
    Gotta go get back to the Zzzzzzzzzzz’s
    pant pant pant… ^.^ ^.^

3. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

Isn’t it funny, how in summer we wish for some winter weather and in winter the opposite! We’re a weird mob.

4. Carol Bogerd says:

I agree, I don’t mind summer weather, but I hate the humidity. Here in Upstate NY we are having a very rainy, humid summer.

5. susieandsidebite says:

Stay calm at all times, cooler weather is on the way, we are at 95 now, but tomorrow it’s only gonna be 85, and Wednesday in the mid 70’s, and its headed your way! All we been doingis the old swimming pool or yeppin to get in the AC

The Mad Pirate Scots
    pees:sorry we haven’t been by (dumb secretaries, excuses, excuses)

6. Whitley says:

Dat sounds like our weather – it were 102 here today and then we had a thunderstorm.

7. Piper MacT says:

I feel your pain buddy, I’m happiest when the mercury drops below the freezing point.

8. bentley2 says:

I have the heat also but it was only 92 with heat index of 104. I did not have a thunder storm but it sounded like it alllllll day. They were putting on a new roof in this heat so upsetting.
    Bentley

9. Ranger says:

Stay cool bro and drink lots of water.
    Wags,
    Ranger

It’s 4:15 in the afternoon. It’s 98 and a little humid (28%) so it’s bearable.

11. Tobias,Cherry, Shadow says:

We all sympathize with you!! Very hot – tough going outdoors – and those storms – my sis and I do the disappearing act really well when they come!! Only Ms Shadow is brave and loves the noise, but not us – we are with you in the hide behind the chair department.. Tobias & Cherry and the Brave One, Ms Shadow..

12. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

We are sooooo lucky here in Nebarkska……it’s supposed to be 50 degrees tonight! All week long we are havin’ a cool spell – highs in the 70’s, and record lows for July. We get your pain, Stuart, as it is usually very hot and humid here. We’ll blow the wind your way and howlpfully you’ll get some of the cool breezes we have soon! Rooooo! (Keep your water bowl full and lay on the vent).

13. Daisy says:

I’m sorry you are having such yucky whether. You can always visit if you need a break from it!
    oxox
    Daisy

14. Edgar says:

It’s supposed to be in the 50’s here in Nebraska tonight…we’ll blow some of this cool weather your way, Stu!

Edgar and his mum

15. fozziemum says:

Oh Stu we understand my friend…I was ready to kill all summer…45C days and 95 percent humidity I could have lost my tiny mind…we all turned into puddles..we can try and send some cool from down under..-3c the other morning with frost..and I am not complaining! better than Hades heatbox…stay cool my friend hugs and loves Fozziemumxx

16. Braeden and Seth says:

We sympathize with the heat and thunder boomers. Mom was out today and the sign at the bank said 113. Officially about 102. Humidity right now is 65%, and storms rolling through. But I like to go in the yard and bark at the booms. Drives Her crazy trying to keep me inside! But relief is on the way..84 on Thursday! Yippee! Stay cool and safe Stu!
    Waggies,
    Braeden and Seth

17. Hang in there Stu, we’re sure better / cooler weather is on its way.
    Wally & Sammy

OMP Stu. That picture cooled me down just looking at it. No way I’m heading outdoors right now. Not even for a pool! XOXO – Bacon

19. I have to admit that I dream of fall…. this summer is not really a summere here, so I think we could skip that season…

Hang in there Stuart. My weather today is in the low 70’s and no humidity and I think it might be coming your way.
    Thanks for being a friend

21. It’s nasty hot here in Texas, too, Stu. No boom booms, though. It’s so dry that when I chase my ball I get dirt and dried grass in my eyes. Then SHE decides I have to get my eyes cleaned and face washed. Please send some of the white stuff to Texas. SHE has written this for me because I’ve been busy exercising Grandpa and now I’m busy resting on the tile floor. Jolie Amie, the very hot Standard Poodle

22. You are lucky you HAD a WINTER! We never did! It was in the high 90’s to 100 our whole “winter” and NO rain, so all of our lakes and reservoirs are receding to new lows! If we don’t have any rain again this “winter” So CAlifornia might just have to move! boo-hoo…arro-o-o-o-

23. We tried to freeze some icicles from last winter but they shrunk away to nothing before spring even got started!!! Hang in there–winter’s coming! (Or, at least, fall!)