Sing Along with Me: Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

the bunnyIf I could sing, I’d sing “Oh What a Beautiful Morning” from the play Oklahoma. ‘Cause it’s ONLY 80 degrees F today!!!

But I don’t sing. I only ArrOOO ROOOO (and I do it well I might add).

So, the next best thing to do is chase some bun buns.

I’m off!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Sing Along with Me: Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

1. Good luck! shall I buy some buns for the bun? bun burgers are tasty!

In my experience, if a rabbit is letting you get that close, it’s mocking you. Take care of business.

Oh to see the cool 80 degree weather during the day. Are we near November yet?

4. Just for the record – have you ever caught a bun bun?

5. bentley2 says:

I like the bun bun becasue they leave behind bonbons.
    Bentley

I am having the same lovely weather Stuart. We have a nest of baby bunnies in our side yard. I am not allowed on that side.
    Thanks for being a friend

7. susieandsidebite says:

Hey buddy, thanks for that song, guess it worked here also, middle of july and the high is 62, a new low high temp since Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Get the rabbit

The Mad Pirate Scots

8. pawedblog says:

ohh LOOK! That bunny is taunting you!!
    Hugs, Carrie and Pups! x

9. BUNNY!! Momma got all excited today because it’s raining HARD and the temperature on her car only said 66 when she went to lunch. In TEXAS!!

10. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

We’re hoping to get to 50° today. It’s overcast and windy….and we have no bunnies to chase. Glad you’re having a beautiful morning.

11. Lucy & Mac says:

Oh my….. a bunny.. our peeps would NEVER see us again…we would go right down the ‘rabbit hole’ like Alice in Wonderland.
    Bit cooler here also…. ‘happy scotts”
    ArOoO….L&M

12. Daisy says:

What a lovely day – cooler weather and a bun bun to chase!! I’m sure you enjoyed every second!
    oxox
    Daisy

13. Gwyneth says:

Yes, what a gorgeous day…complete with bun bun! We only have chippers here…I’ve been on the lookout for a bunny, but none so far. Well, I did see a pet bunny recently at the art center where my peep works, but that’s another story. (I about had a heart attack when I saw it unexpectedly). I’ll have to be content with chippers and squirrels for now.

Love to you,
    Gwyn

Whenever I am outside, I’m always on leash so there’s no way I can catch a rabbit. My peep always asks me when we see one, “What would you do with it anyway, McDuff?” Is she kidding, or what?

15. Marty the Manx says:

I hope you gave that Bun Bun a run for his money Stuart!

16. fozziemum says:

“And they’re racing…it’s Stu on the inside short leg with a slight advantage over bunbun…and …it’s …oh that’s a shame ..he stopped for a rabbit raisin…. bunbun lives to race another day…and the Stu-wards are calling for a drug test” 😉 hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

SQUEAL! BUN-BUNS! That is so cool my friend. I have some bun-buns too here at the Hotel Thompson. They play in my yard all of the time. I gotta get pictures to share. XOXO – Bacon

18. hasn’t the last few days been just wonderful – we have only been in the 70’s all week – back to the 90’s next week but enjoying it while we can. Did you catch the bunny stuart?

19. Ranger says:

Holy Bun! What are you waiting for….. get da bunny!
    I try to chase da bunnies on my walkies, but Mom holds tight on da leash and I can never get him.
    Wags,