Friday’s Foto Fun

small dollar billI don’t know about you, but my piggy bank could use some cash. Here goes!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun

1. wow, that’s the money I love!

2. fozziemum says:

You go Stu….if you can’t make it fake it….we will say nothing………………….;) hugs Fozziemum xx

That’s the real new 100 dollar bill, but I thought it was supposed to be in color.

4. Stubucks! Perfect tender!

5. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Hey, throw some our way…we want to get one of the car seat buckets to try. I bet you know how to make the watermark on the back (Aroooooo)!

6. Lucy & Mac says:

Well…at last , an attractive face on our greenbacks. About time for pity’s sake !!!
    Have a cool week end ~~~ and go shopping dude!!!
    ♪ RoOodles L&M

We would want to save it, not spend it.

8. Ranger says:

Holy Stuart! Dat is pawsome…. but don’t get caught counterfeiting.
    Wags,
    Ranger

9. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

We’d never spend that, much too good lookin’

10. Tobias,Cherry, Shadow says:

Great way to make money!! We should all have some…can we our pictures on it also or is yours exclusive?? Have a great day – Tobias, Cherry & Shadow

11. That awesome bill will buy you treats for an entire year, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

12. Gwyneth says:

Stubucks! I love it!!

Gwyn

13. Hi Stuart! I are invitin ya to take part in da “My Writing Process Blog Tour” – ya can check out how to do it at http://whitleywestie.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-writing-process-blog-tour.html.

Oh squeal! My human bank needs some money too. Are you making it now? Snorts – I need to get a job to make some green for college. XOXO – Bacon