Friday’s Foto Fun

Coopers Island Foto FunIt’s day two of Bermuda’s Cup Match. But here I am at Cooper’s Island. Woo Hooo!

Not really. It’s Friday’s Foto Fun!!! I’m at home rooting for my team!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun

1. Tobias,Cherry, Shadow says:

You are looking quite “beautifull this afternoon – such a lovely picture — we have been digging in the wet, rainy dirt at home and don’t look beeeyutiful at all today…our best- Tobias, Shadow and Cherry

2. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

You look recently groomed, and it is lovely! Those island breezes are nice, aren’t they?

If you ask me you are looking a little green around the gills, why the ears is turning green as I speak. Guess the ocean waves have gotten to you Stuart.
    Thanks for being a friend

We are stuck at home too. Dixie is visiting.

5. Whitley says:

Sure wish I was there.

This time of year, your team is the “Flying Squirrels”.

7. Lucy & Mac says:

relax Mr. Stuart….. enjoy….. sigh…our house is a mess…we are having a moving sale and there is no relaxing here… we scotts don’t much like all these goings on…grumble~~~~
    RoOo……L&M

8. Johna83 says:

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to return the choose.I am trying to to find issues to enhance my site!I guess its adequate to use a few of your ideas!! egfbeeafdeeb

9. Johnd506 says:

Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy ekfcfcggffdk